Anna Rothstein, M.D.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Graduated from Rutgers College, Rutgers University with B.A. in Biology, High Honors.
- Graduated from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 2003.
- Completed internship in Internal Medicine at Unity Health System, Rochester, NY 2003-2004.
- Completed residency in Ophthalmology at University of Rochester Eye Institute, 2004-2007.
- Completed a fellowship in Oculoplastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery at Ocusight Eye Care Center in conjunction with Paul N. Rosenberg, M.D., 2007-2008
- Licensed to practice Ophthalmology in the United States.
- Foreign Languages – Russian.
Dr. Rothstein was born in Russia and immigrated to the United States at ten years of age. She is married to Ron Friedman, Ph.D., a psychologist in Rochester, NY. She has one daughter and one son. Her interests include foreign films, traveling, and hiking with her dog.