John S. Ray, O.D., M.S.
- Graduated Utica College with B.S. in Biology 1983.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with OD and M.S. in Vision Rehabilitation in1987.
- Completed Residency in Primary Care Optometry at The Eye Institute of Philadelphia, PA 1988
- Attained Associate Professor and was tenured at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Clinical Experience in stroke and brain injury survivors, low vision, primary eye care and contact lenses
- NYS certified in therapeutic treatment of eye disease including glaucoma.
- Currently an active member of the American Optometric Association, the New York State Optometric Association and Rochester Optometric Society
Dr. Ray was born in Saquoit, NY and enjoys camping, cooking, pets and spending time with his family. He has a dog named Champ and a lizard named Lucky. Dr. Ray contributes to Lollypop Farm and has volunteered in their animal clinic.