Mariateresa Ceravolo - Lefebvre, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Primary Eye Care
- Graduated St. Bonaventure University with B.S. in Biology, 1999.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with B.S. 2001, O.D. 2004.
- Completed externship at the Cornea Service of the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins Medical Center; concentrated on corneal and external disease, cataracts and specialty contact lenses.
- Completed externship at Glaucoma Experts; concentrated on medical and surgical management of glaucoma.
- Completed externship at Baltimore-Washington Eye; concentrated in retinal disorders including diabetes, retinal detachment, age-related macular degeneration and macular holes.
- Completed externship for contact lenses, pediatrics and surgical pre- and post-operative care at Armstrong Eye Care, Kittanning, PA. November 2003-May 2004.
- Completed externship for ocular pathology at Wilmington VAMC, Wilmington, DE June 2003-November 2003.
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the states of New York and Pennsylvania.
- Foreign Languages - Italian, Spanish
Dr. Ceravolo-Lefebvre was born and raised in Syracuse, NY. She spent two of her early childhood years living in Italy with her family. She spent 9 years away from home pursuing her education. Dr. Ceravolo's interests include outdoor activities, sports, running, hiking, cake decorating, traveling and spending time with her family.