Mary Susan Napoleon, M.D.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Received her BS in Biology in 1972 from Niagara University, Lewiston NY.
- Graduate Studies in Biochemistry at State University of New York at Buffalo 1973
- Under-Graduate Medical Studies at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran 1976
- Received her M.D. in 1978 from Cornell University, New York, NY
- Completed an internship in the Primary Care Program in Internal Medicine from Framingham Union Hospital, Framingham, MA 1978-1979
- Completed Residency in Ophthalmology (1979-1982) through the University of Rochester Residency program at Strong Memorial Hospital. Administrative Chief Resident of Ophthalmology 1981-1982
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- Currently a Lifetime Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- MEMBERSHIPS: American Medical Association Wayne County Medical Society [Past President 1994]; Monroe County Medical Society; Rochester Academy of Medicine; New York State Medical Society; New York State Ophthalmological Society; Fellow of American Academy of Ophthalmology 1986; Greater Rochester Assurance Company; Greater Rochester Independent Physician Association; Rochester General Hospital & Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
Dr. Napoleon was born and raised in Niagara Falls, NY. During her high school years was the winner of the Bausch and Lomb science award and has been practicing in Wayne County for over thirty years. Dr. Napoleon was married to the late Jack Slattery (World’s Tallest Midget). During her free time, she enjoys mystery novels and cultural events.