Thomas A. Andolina, O.D.
- Primary Eye Care
- Graduated SUNY Oswego with B.A. in Biology 1986.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with B.S., O.D. 1991.
- Served in the United States Air Force from 1991 - 1998.
- Currently a Lt. Colonel in the Air National Guard, 174th Fighter Wing in Syracuse, New York.
- NYS Certified in therapeutic treatment of eye disease including glaucoma.
- Practiced Optometry for seven years while in the Air Force, and currently has practiced for five years in the Rochester area, seeing patients at C & R Vision as well as Webster Eye Associates.
- Currently an active member of the Armed Forces Optometric Society (AFOS), Assocation of Military Surgeons of the United States (AMSUS), American Optometric Assocations (AOA) and the New York State Optometric Association (NYSOA)
Dr. Andolina was born in Dansville, NY. He spent his youth in Henrietta, NY and graduated from Rush Henrietta High School. His interests include cycling, ice hockey and competing in triathlons. His wife Danielle is a Registered Nurse and they are the parents of two children, Grace and Christopher and their dog, named Luke.