Kerstin H. Abreau, O.D.
- Graduated from Juniata College with a B.S. in biology and psychology in 2014
- Graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University with an O.D. in 2019 with honors in contact lens
- Externship: Danville Eye Center, Danville, KY; primary eye care, 2018
- Externship: Nittany Eye Associates, State College, PA; specialty contact lens, pre- and post-operative refractive surgery, 2018
- Externship: Kay, Tabas, Niknam, & DiDomenico Ophthalmology Associates, Philadelphia, PA; retinal disease and ocular surface disease, 2018
- Externship: Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA; specialty contact lens, pre- and post-operative cataract and corneal transplant surgeries, 2018-2019
- Externship: Batavia VAMC, Batavia, NY; ocular disease, 2019
Dr. Abreau was born and raised in Mendon, NY. She is happy to return to the Rochester area to be closer to family and friends. She enjoys spending her time with her fiancé, cat named Dexter, and dog named Amos. Her other interests include reading, running, and traveling.