Laura E. Dugo, O.D.
- Graduated from State University of New York at Albany with B.S. in Biology 1988.
- Graduated from New England College of Optometry, O.D, 1992
- Optometry Residency, Boston Optometric Center, Concentration of primary care and fitting and dispensing of contact lenses, 1991-1992
- Externship, Manchester VAMC, Manchester, NH; Primary and secondary eye care of service veterans, 1992
- Externship, Martha Eliot Neighborhood Health Center, Jamaica Plain, MA, 1991-1992
- Externship. 34th General Army Hospital, Augsburg, Germany, Primary care for retired service veterans, active duty enlisted military personnel and their dependants, 1991
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the State of New York.
Dr. Dugo resides in Seneca Falls, NY and enjoys traveling, kayaking and spending time with her family.