November 11, 2020
The popularity of Botox and Dysport has continued to increase over the years, as more and more people are seeking safe, effective ways to reclaim a youthful appearance. These injections are medical procedures and should always be administered by skilled professionals.
Here at The Eye Care Center, all Botox and Dysport injections are administered under the most stringent clinical guidelines, by our own oculoplastic surgeon, Dr. Anna Rothstein.
If you are struggling with facial lines and considering Botox or Dysport, here are a few things to consider about the process.
- A quick ten-minute treatment that requires minimal to no downtime
- Safe and popular way to decrease lines, including frown lines (glabella lines)
- Works by relaxing the muscles around the eyes responsible for wrinkles and lines
- Noticeable results are typically seen a few days to two weeks after injection
- Patients report that results commonly remain noticeable for three to four months
For more information on Botox or Dysport, consider watching the informative video posted here. You’re also welcome to get in touch with us by sending us an email message here. The team will be happy to answer any questions you may have or assist you in setting up a safe appointment.
Get in touch with The Eye Care Center today and let us know how we can help you look and feel your very best! Call us at 585-394-2020 during normal business hours, or write any time by visiting the secure contact page.