February 15, 2021
Are you looking for an eye exam? Great news… the Newark location of The Eye Care Center currently has openings for anyone seeking routine eye exams and check-ups.
Here at The Eye Care Center, the team has been working tirelessly to safely accommodate the needs of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. As many businesses have learned over the past year, it has become difficult to maintain a business-as-usual schedule. New regulations and enhanced safety protocols have forced us to limit the number of patients that can be seen each day.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when scheduling your appointment:
- All three of The Eye Care Center locations are open; please call for availability
- Our Newark, NY location is currently the best option for routine eye exams
- Masks are required at all times when inside the building
- You are welcome to visit our Optical Center at all locations for glasses, contacts, repairs and adjustments (Note that the optical team will select the glasses off the walls for you due to COVID – all you need to do is point!)
- Doctors are available 24/7 for current patients with urgent, immediate needs
On behalf of everyone at The Eye Care Center, we would like to extend our gratitude for your patience and support during these trying times. Like you, we’re looking forward to the day when this pandemic is in our rearview. Until then, we’ll be doing everything in our power to provide you with the highest level of eye care treatment.
The Newark location is located at 1210 Driving Park Ave, attached to the Newark-Wayne Community Hospital. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 4:30.
Call us directly at 585-394-2020, or contact us via email by filling out the short contact form on our website.