- Laser Vision Correction Surgery
- Graduated from Stanford University with a BA in Human Biology in 1998.
- Graduated from Harvard Medical School, 2003.
- Completed internship at University of Maryland Medical Center, 2004.
- Completed residency in Ophthalmology at The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2007.
- Completed fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at University of Rochester’s Flaum Eye Institute, 2008.
- Funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to study corneal optics after corneal transplantation and refractive surgery.
- Received Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree from the University of Rochester in 2015.
- Board Certified to practice Ophthalmology in the United States.
- Member of the Medical Advisory Board for the Eye Bank Association of America, which is charged with establishing medical policy and safety standards for corneal transplantation.
- Conducts clinical trials to study novel treatments for corneal diseases.
- Clinical Professor at the University of Rochester.
Dr. Hindman was born in Rochester, NY. Her husband, Spencer Cook, works in Bloomfield, NY and together they are raising one daughter, one son, and one cat. Her interests include skiing (she is a member of the National Ski Patrol), exploring the Finger Lakes region’s talents and treasures, spending time by the water, and reading.