- Laser Vision Correction Surgery
- Graduated from Stanford University with a BA in Human Biology in 1998.
- Graduated from Harvard Medical School, 2003.
- Completed internship at University of Maryland Medical Center, 2004.
- Completed residency in Ophthalmology at The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2007.
- Completed fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at University of Rochester’s Flaum Eye Institute, 2008.
- Received Masters of Public Health (MPH) from the University of Rochester in 2015.
- Board certified to practice Ophthalmology in the United States.
- Serves on the Medical Advisory Board and the Statistical Task Force to the Eye Bank Association of America.
- Clinical Professor at the University of Rochester.
Dr. Hindman was born in Rochester, NY. Her husband, Spencer Cook, works in Bloomfield, NY and together they are raising one daughter, one son, and one cat. Her interests include skiing (she is a member of the National Ski Patrol), exploring the Finger Lakes region’s talents and treasures, spending time by the water, and reading.