Primary Care/Optometry & Laser Vision Correction
- Graduated from Juniata College with a BS in biology and psychology in 2014.
- Graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University with an OD in 2019 with honors in contact lens.
- Externship: Danville Eye Center, Danville, KY; primary eye care, 2018.
- Externship: Nittany Eye Associates, State College, PA; specialty contact lens, pre- and post-operative refractive surgery, 2018.
- Externship: Kay, Tabas, Niknam, & DiDomenico Ophthalmology Associates, Philadelphia, PA; retinal disease and ocular surface disease, 2018.
- Externship: Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA; specialty contact lens, pre- and post-operative cataract and corneal transplant surgeries, 2018-2019.
- Externship: Batavia Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Batavia, NY; ocular disease, 2019.
Dr. Zoschg was raised in Mendon, NY and graduated from Honeoye Falls-Lima High School. She is happy to return to the area after spending eight years in Pennsylvania pursuing her education. She enjoys spending time with her family and pets.