- Graduated from Allegheny College with BS in Biochemistry 2009.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University, with OD in 2013; awarded Clinical Honors.
- Optometry Residency, Wilkes-Barre VAMC, Concentration of primary care and ocular disease 2013-2014.
- Externship, Einstein Hospital, Philadelphia, PA; Ocular disease and trauma, 2012-2013.
- Externship, Batavia VAMC, Batavia, NY; Specialized disease including macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy 2012.
- Externship, Seidenberg Protzko Eye Associates, MD; primary eye care, retinal disease, pre and post operative cataract surgery 2012.
- New York State certified in therapeutic treatment of eye disease, including glaucoma.
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the State of New York.
Dr. Dinan was born and raised in the Rochester area. She is pleased to be settled back in her home city after completing her years of education. Her interests include running, coaching soccer and spending time with her family.