- Graduated from State University of New York at Albany with BS in Biology 1988.
- Graduated from New England College of Optometry, OD, 1992.
- Optometry Residency, Boston Optometric Center, Concentration of primary care and fitting and dispensing of contact lenses, 1991-1992.
- Externship, Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Manchester, NH; Primary and secondary eye care of service veterans, 1992.
- Externship, Martha Eliot Neighborhood Health Center, Jamaica Plain, MA, 1991-1992.
- Externship. 34th General Army Hospital, Augsburg, Germany, Primary care for retired service veterans, active duty enlisted military personnel, and their dependants, 1991.
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the State of New York.
Dr. Dugo resides in Seneca Falls, NY and enjoys traveling, kayaking, and spending time with her family.