Primary Eye Care/Optometry
- Graduated SUNY Oswego with BA in Biology, 1986.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with BS, OD in 1991.
- Served in the United States Air Force from 1991-1998.
- Currently a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air National Guard, 174th Fighter Wing in Syracuse, New York.
- NYS Certified in therapeutic treatment of eye disease including glaucoma.
- Practiced Optometry for seven years while in the Air Force, and more than 20 years in the Rochester area.
- Currently an active member of the American Optometric Assocations (AOA), the New York State Optometric Association (NYSOA), and the Rochester Optometric Association.
Dr. Andolina was born in Dansville, NY. He spent his youth in Henrietta, NY and graduated from Rush Henrietta High School. Dr. Andolina's interests include cycling, ice hockey, and competing in triathlons. His wife Danielle is a Registered Nurse. They are the parents of two children, Grace and Christopher, and their dog, named Luke.