- Primary Care/Optometry
- Graduated from Binghamton University with a BA in biological sciences in 2019.
- Graduated from the State University of New York College of Optometry, New York, NY with an OD in 2023.
- Externship: Buffalo Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Buffalo, NY: primary eye care, ocular disease, 2023.
- Externship: EyeCare Professionals, Hamilton, NJ; primary eye care, pediatric eye care, advanced binocular vision disorders, ocular disease, 2023.
- Externship: EyeWorks, Keene, NH; primary eye care, dry eye disease, and soft contact lenses, 2022.
- Externship: University Eye Center, New York, NY; primary eye care, advanced ocular disease, contact lenses, 2022.
Dr. Stevens was raised in Farmington, NY and graduated from Canandaigua Academy. While attending optometry school, Dr. Stevens received the Rochester Optometric Society Petry Lomb Scholarship in 2020, 2021, and 2022. In her free time, she enjoys going to the gym and spending time with her family and dog. She is excited to be back in the area after spending time in New York City for her education.