Primary Care/Optometry & Retinal Disease
- Graduated St. Bonaventure University with BS in Biology, 1999.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with BS 2001, OD 2004.
- Completed externship at the Cornea Service of the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins Medical Center; concentrated on corneal and external disease, cataracts, and specialty contact lenses.
- Completed externship at Glaucoma Experts; concentrated on medical and surgical management of glaucoma.
- Completed externship at Baltimore-Washington Eye; concentrated in retinal disorders including diabetes, retinal detachment, age-related macular degeneration, and macular holes.
- Completed externship for contact lenses, pediatrics, and surgical pre- and post-operative care at Armstrong Eye Care, Kittanning, PA. November 2003-May 2004.
- Completed externship for ocular pathology at Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Wilmington, DE, June 2003-November 2003.
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the states of New York and Pennsylvania.
- Foreign Languages - Italian, Spanish.
Dr. Ceravolo-Lefebvre was born and raised in Syracuse, NY. She spent two of her early childhood years living in Italy with her family. She spent nine years away from home pursuing her education. Her interests include outdoor activities, sports, hiking, cake decorating, traveling, and spending time with her family.