September 3, 2020
No one needs any reminders of what a challenging year 2020 has been, as all of us are learning how to adjust to the new normal with COVID-19. Despite the challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic, the need for leading-edge eye care remains as important and essential as it ever was. Here at The Eye Care Center, your health and safety is crucial to us. A wide range of safety and sanitation enhancements have been implemented at the practice to protect you.
Whether you’re a current patient who’s wondering whether it’s safe to schedule an appointment, or new to the area, you can have complete confidence in The Eye Care Center’s commitment to promoting a safe, sanitized environment.
- All CDC recommended guidelines for COVID-19 safety are followed meticulously
- Each member of The Eye Care Center staff wears masks at all times
- All patients check in with temperature checks and background reviews
- The reception areas are structured to encourage safe social distancing
- A smaller number of patients is now seen at each time, to avoid crowded contact
- All three locations are sanitized on a regular basis
The Eye Care Center is located at 325 West Street in Canandaigua, at 784 Pre-Emption Road in Geneva and at 1025 Brixton Drive in Macedon. You can reach us by phone at 585-394-2020 during normal office hours, or via email 24/7 by writing through our website’s contact page.